COVID-19: Due to COVID-19 measures in place at many libraries, including quarantine periods for materials, requests may be delayed, canceled, or converted to electronic format.
Borrow from Buswell Library
- Must show valid Wheaton College ID
- Faculty item limit is 150 total items
- Items in remote storage need to be requested.
- Books, music scores, most other circulating items – varies
- DVDs & CDs – varies
- Journals, reference books – non-circulating, in-library use only
- Permanent reserves and technology/equipment – not available during COVID
All items requested via the library catalog--from Buswell, I-Share, or ILLiad-- will be checked out to the requesting professor when processed. Requested items will be made available for “Quick Pick-up” at Buswell.
- “Quick Pick-up” items will be arranged alphabetically by professor’s last name on shelves within Buswell’s café area, and can be retrieved in person and taken by professors or their authorized TAs.
- “Quick Pick-Up” items will be held on the pick-up shelves for 1 week and then will be returned to the owning library if not claimed.
Renewing Items / Overdue Items
Faculty members who would like to authorize a research/teaching assistant to borrow library materials may do so by completing the TA Proxy form and delivering it to the circulation desk. Users may also scan and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Borrow from Other Libraries
Resources may also be borrowed from other libraries via I-Share and ILLiad, or in person. Learn more.
Need help? Have a question? Contact us at 630.752.5354 or email@example.com