Borrow from Buswell Library
- Must show valid Wheaton College ID
- Faculty item limit is 150 total items
- Items in remote storage need to be requested.
- Books, music scores, most other circulating items – 12 weeks with 3 renewals (36 weeks total)
- DVDs & CDs – 2 weeks, 1 renewal
- Journals, reference books – non-circulating, in-library use only
- Permanent reserves and technology/equipment – varies
When you place a request via I-Share you can specify whether you would like an item to be held for you at the circulation desk or be mailed directly to you via CPO. You can set a default delivery method or choose your preference with each request. Items may be returned to Buswell Library through CPO.
Items requested via ILLiad are automatically delivered through campus mail. If desired, you may specify pick up at the circulation desk instead by using the “Note” field of the request.
Renewing Items / Overdue Items
Faculty members who would like to authorize a research/teaching assistant to borrow library materials may do so by completing the TA Proxy form and delivering it to the circulation desk. Users may also scan and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Borrow from Other Libraries
Resources may also be borrowed from other libraries via I-Share and ILLiad, or in person. Learn more.
Need help? Have a question? Contact us at 630.752.5354 or email@example.com