Borrow from the library
- Must show valid Wheaton College ID
- Faculty item limit is 150 total items
- Items in remote storage need to be requested.
- Books, music scores, most other circulating items – 3 month loan period, 1 year maximum
- DVDs & CDs – 2 week loan period, 4 weeks maximum
- Journals, reference books – non-circulating, in-library use only
- Permanent reserves and technology/equipment
When you request items via Library Search from the library or I-Share you can choose to have them be held at the Circulation Desk in Library (Main) or delivered to you via CPO by choosing the "Faculty Delivery" pickup location. Items may be returned to the library through CPO.
Renewing Items / Overdue Items
Faculty members who would like to authorize a research/teaching assistant to borrow library materials may do so by completing the TA Proxy form and delivering it to the circulation desk. Users may also scan and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Borrow from Other Libraries
Resources may also be borrowed from other libraries via I-Share and ILLiad, or in person. Learn more.
Need help? Have a question? Contact us at 630.752.5354 or email@example.com