Borrow from Buswell Library
Wheaton College staff, retired staff, and faculty/staff family members can borrow at the circulation desk by showing your current Wheaton College ID card.
Retired staff and faculty/staff family members may need to have their card activated or periodically renewed by a circulation supervisor.
Items in remote storage need to be requested.
- Item Limit - 99 total items
- Books, music scores, most other circulating items - 4 week loan period, 16 weeks maximum
- DVDs & CDs – 2 week loan period, 2 weeks maximum - limit of 3 for each type
- Journals, reference books – non-circulating, in-library use only
- Permanent reserves and technology/equipment – varies
Call the circulation desk 630-752-5354