COVID-19: Due to COVID-19 measures in place at many libraries, including quarantine periods for materials, requests may be delayed, canceled, or converted to electronic format.
Borrow from Buswell Library
Wheaton College staff, retired staff, and faculty/staff family members can borrow at the circulation desk by showing your current Wheaton College ID card.
Retired staff and faculty/staff family members may need to have their card activated or periodically renewed by a circulation supervisor.
Items in remote storage need to be requested.
- Item Limit - 99 total items
- Books, music scores, most other circulating items - 4 weeks with 3 renewals (12 weeks total)
- DVDs & CDs – 2 weeks, 1 renewal - limit of 3 for each type
- Journals, reference books – non-circulating, in-library use only
- Permanent reserves and technology/equipment – varies
Call the circulation desk 630-752-5354