Wheaton College items
When items remain unreturned for an extended time past their due date, they automatically default to “lost” status and fees are assessed. Fees may also be assessed for damaged items. Borrowers will be sent a notice of the fees.
The replacement fee for circulating items, based on average costs incurred by Buswell Library, is $85.00. For reference books and similar special items, the fee is $150.00. Fees are non-negotiable and Buswell Library does not accept replacements purchased in lieu of fee payment. All items remain library property and must be returned whenever possible. If an item is returned within five months of its due date, Buswell will waive or refund the replacement fee.
Payment Options for Wheaton College Fees
Borrowers are responsible for paying all fees associated with lost, unreturned, or damaged Wheaton College items.
- Cash (in person)
- Check payable to Wheaton College; if mailing, address to Circulation Supervisor, Buswell Library, Wheaton College, 501 College Avenue, Wheaton IL 60187
- Credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover); to provide credit card information by phone, please call 630.752.5610 or 630.752.5620
- If you receive a fee notice for an I-Share item you have, please return the item.
- I-Share libraries will typically waive the replacement fee after the item is returned.
- Borrowers are responsible to pay fees directly to the owning library.
- For payment options or other questions, contact the owning library directly.
- Consult the List of I-Share Libraries for contact information.
If you receive a bill for an ILLiad item you have, please return the item.
For questions regarding overdue, lost, or damaged items borrowed through ILLiad, please contact InterLibrary Loan at 630.752.5843 or firstname.lastname@example.org.