The Wheaton College Copyright Guide covers such topics as
- which works are copyrighted and which are not
- whether you can use copyrighted works in the classroom, in Schoology, or on personal web pages
- the meaning of Fair Use
- how to get copyright permission when necessary
- how to manage the copyright of your own publications or creative works
- requesting film showing and copyright permission
An accessible version of the copyright guide is also available.
For additional information, please consult the library’s copyright LibGuide. During the COVID-19 response and the shift to online or dual modality instruction, see especially the page on Copyright Guidance for Online or Dual Modality Instruction.
Slides from copyright informational sessions given in the Fall of 2019 may also be helpful.
Copyright is an important and complex matter. For assistance, please contact email@example.com.