The Wheaton College Copyright Guide covers such topics as
- which works are copyrighted and which are not
- whether you can use copyrighted works in the classroom, in Schoology, or on personal web pages
- the meaning of Fair Use
- how to get copyright permission when necessary
- how to manage the copyright of your own publications or creative works
- requesting film showing and copyright permission
An accessible version of the copyright guide is also available.
For additional information, please consult the library’s copyright LibGuide. During the COVID-19 response and the shift to online teaching, see especially the page on Transition to Online Courses: A Copyright Guide.
Slides from copyright informational sessions given in the Fall of 2019 may also be helpful.
Copyright is an important and complex matter. For assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.