The college’s copyright guide covers such topics as
- which works are copyrighted and which are not
- whether you can use copyrighted works in the classroom, in Schoology, or on personal Web pages
- the meaning of Fair Use
- how to get copyright permission when necessary
- how to manage the copyright of your own publications or creative works
- requesting film showing and copyright permission
Copyright is an important and complex matter. For assistance or more information, please contact email@example.com.
An accessible version is also available.
The slides from the copyright informational sessions may also be helpful.