Borrow from Buswell Library
Wheaton College alumni may obtain an Alumni borrowing account.
- Alumni must live within commuting distance of the college.
- Library account costs $30 for 12 months.
- Up to 10 items may be borrowed concurrently.
- DVDs and CDs may not be borrowed.
- Privileges do not include I-Share and ILLiad borrowing.
- When you visit Buswell, sign in at the circulation desk.
- Books, music scores, most other circulating items - 4 weeks with 1 renewal
- Journals, reference books – non-circulating, in-library use only
- Permanent reserves and technology/equipment – varies
Library Account Access
Alumni borrowing accounts cannot be accessed online, so it’s not possible to view duedates or accomplish renewals online.
Please pay particular attention to email communications from Buswell to avoid overdue or lost item issues and fees.
Renew items by replying to an email notice, by emailing email@example.com, or by calling the circulation desk at 630-752-5354.
Your student network account automatically becomes an alumni account if you matriculated in August 2008 or later. If you were a student before then, you must request an account. If you have problems with your network account, please email AIT.Service.Desk@wheaton.edu or call (630) 752-4357.
You can use this account anywhere in the world to access Atla Religion Database with AtlaSerials (alumni must use this link only). (About Atla Religion Database)
You can use this account within the library building to log on to a library computer (select "Wheaton Alumni" rather than "Students" from the options). This permits in-building access to Buswell Library online journals and research databases.
Payment Options for Wheaton College Fees
- Cash (in person)
- Check payable to Wheaton College; if mailing, address to Circulation Supervisor, Buswell Library, Wheaton College, 501 College Avenue, Wheaton IL 60187
- Credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover); to provide credit card information by phone, please call 630.752.5610 or 630.752.5620
Call the circulation desk 630-752-5354