Technology available for check-out at the circulation desk:
- 3 iPads; 2-hour loan period
- 2 iPads; overnight loan period
- Computer mice with USB connectors
- Laptop cable locks
- 2 PC laptops running Windows 7.
- 3 Mac laptops, one with Accordance Bible Software
- Laptops have:
- Microsoft Office
- Adapters (Mac & PC) to connect most devices
- CD drives with USB connectors
- Ethernet cables
Technology is available throughout the library and in some study rooms.
- Collaboration stations in some study rooms with connectors to a large screen monitor for up to 4 devices. Adapters for older devices are available at the circulation desk. Reserve a study room
- SMART Board. Reserve study room 117
- Multi-function black & white and color copiers (copy, scan, and print) on every level throughout the library (Learn more)
- Overhead book scanner in the commons outside study room 117.
Library computers have much of the software needed for academic and creative work, including:
- Productivity software (e.g., Pages, PowerPoint, Word)
- Graphic design (e.g., InDesign, Photoshop, Publisher)
- Qualitative and quantitative data analysis (e.g., NVivo, SPSS, Wolfram Mathematica)
- Tools needed to support adaptive learning (e.g., Kurzweil, Natural Reader)
See our complete list of software.