Borrow from Buswell Library
Wheaton College graduate students and undergraduates can borrow at the circulation desk by showing their current Wheaton College ID card. Items in remote storage need to be requested.
- Special program students may need to have their ID card activated or renewed by a circulation supervisor.
- Students enrolled in Wheaton courses but living away from campus should see the Students at a Distance page.
- If you have completed course work for a graduate degree, but still need library access while writing your thesis or dissertation, your borrowing privileges can be renewed by a circulation supervisor. Email email@example.com or call 630-752-5620 or 630-752-5610.
- Student borrowing privileges end when you graduate. To borrow after graduation, you may obtain an Alumni account.
- Item limit - 99 total items
- Books, music scores, most other circulating items:
- Graduate students - 8 weeks with 3 renewals (32 weeks total)
- Undergraduates - 4 weeks with 3 renewals (16 weeks total)
- DVDs & CDs – 2 weeks, 1 renewal - limit of 3 for each type
- Journals, reference books – non-circulating, in-library use only
- Permanent reserves and technology/equipment – varies
- Course reserves – 2 hours, in-library use only – limit 1 at a time
Library account access
To see a list of your borrowed or requested Buswell items online, check due dates, or renew items, login to your I-Share account, using your regular campus computer login. (The first time you login, you will need to enter the 14-digit barcode number on your current Wheaton ID card.)
Call the circulation desk 630-752-5354
Call a circulation supervisor at 630-752-5610.