Borrow from Buswell Library
Wheaton College graduate students and undergraduates can borrow at the circulation desk by showing their current Wheaton College ID card.
- Special program students may need to have their ID card activated or renewed by a circulation supervisor.
- Students enrolled in Wheaton courses but living away from campus should see the Students at a Distance page.
- If you have completed course work for a graduate degree, but still need library access while writing your thesis or dissertation, your borrowing privileges can be renewed by a circulation supervisor. Email email@example.com or call 630-752-5620 or 630-752-5610.
- Student borrowing privileges end when you graduate. To borrow after graduation, you may obtain an Alumni account.
- Item limit - 99 total items
- Books, music scores, most other circulating items:
- Graduate students - 8 weeks with 3 renewals (32 weeks total)
- Undergraduates - 4 weeks with 3 renewals (16 weeks total)
- DVDs & CDs – 2 weeks, 1 renewal - limit of 3 for each type
- Journals, reference books – non-circulating, in-library use only
- Permanent reserves and technology/equipment – varies
- Course reserves – 2 hours, in-library use only – limit 1 at a time
Library account access
To see a list of your borrowed or requested Buswell items online, check due dates, or renew items, login to your I-Share account, using your regular campus computer login. (The first time you login, you will need to enter the 14-digit barcode number on your current Wheaton ID card.)
Call the circulation desk 630-752-5354
Call a circulation supervisor at 630-752-5610.