Wheaton College ID holders with campus logins and ILLiad/I-Share accounts have two ways to request a bound journal volume from storage. (There is no change in article requesting--use ILLiad.)
- Request journal manually in ILLiad:
- Login to ILLiad.
- Under the “New Request” heading at the left, click “Bound Journal”
- Complete the request form for the desired journal volume and issue.
- Click “Submit Request”
- An email will be sent when the journal is available for pick-up at the Circulation Desk.
- Request journal via Library Search Interface:
Off-campus visitors with active borrowing accounts can place requests using a paper “Journal Service Slip” form available at the Circulation Desk. (We do not provide retrieval service for Wheaton Public Library visitors and other visitors without borrowing accounts.)
- All visitors with borrowing accounts can request retrieval of journal volumes that Buswell owns.
- An email will be sent to the requestor when the item is available at the Circulation Desk.
- Visitors associated with other academic institutions, such as I-Share and ATLA visitors, should place requests for articles through their own academic institution’s interlibrary loan service.
- Alumni & local residents with paid borrower accounts can also use the paper form to request specific articles from Buswell-owned journals. Articles will be scanned and sent to the requestor by email as a PDF attachment.
Bound journal retrieval normally takes 1-3 business days.
Retrieved journals may be used in the library for as long as desired, but must be returned to the Circulation Desk when the requestor leaves the building.