The library provides access to thousands of scholarly journals and the articles they contain, in some cases going back a hundred years or more. Most of this content is available electronically. If we subscribe to a journal in print, you will find the most recent issues in the reading room on the library’s main level, arranged alphabetically by journal title. Older issues/volumes are shelved on the lower level. Music journals are on the lower level.
The library also subscribes to some non-scholarly journals, such as newspapers and magazines. These are available in the café and in the reading room, as well as electronically.
- Find articles on your topic
- Find this particular article
- Find out which journals the library provides
- What is a scholarly article? (3-min video tutorial)
- Try Browzine to read articles on tablets
- Article not available from Buswell? Request it via interlibrary loan
- Need help? Have a question? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 630.752.5169